1. Responsible for data consolidation and analysis
2. Provide supports for legal documentations/chopping process.
3. Own the payment process of the team, including payment creation, tracking, and payment clean-up in a timely manner.
4. Provide administrative support, including meeting organization, travel arrangement etc.
1. 1 year or above working experience.
2. Good at Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
3. Good English skill in reading, speaking and writing.
4. Strong collaboration and communication skill.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.